[Work in progress]
Each player may choose an Duty for their character. These reflect your individual duties aboard the ship and as such one Duty cannot be used by two different characters. Each has classes that are more appropriate than others, but the bonuses the Duty gives can allow any class to work well.
* Add Dungeoneering and Streetwise to your list of Class Skills, or gain a +2 bonus to either Dungeoneering or Streetwise. * Vision improves by one step (normal to low-light, low-light to darkvision)
* Under sun or stars, you always know north.
* Add Diplomacy and Insight to your list of Class Skills, or gain a +2 bonus to either Diplomacy or Insight.
Suitable Classes: Boatswains tend toward the leader role, as their main duty is toward morale and training. Warlord, Ardent and Bard, as well as Paladins and Fighters.
An underrated craft among the crew… Until you show them the distillery.
* Gain Alchemist or Ritual Caster as a Bonus Feat at level 1. * Add Arcana and Thievery to your list of Class Skills, or gain a +2 bonus to either Heal or Thievery
For when the dogs get scurvied.
* Add Heal and Nature to your list of Class Skills, or gain a +2 bonus to either Heal or Nature.
* You may use the Surgeons Touch power.
Suitable Classes: A background in Doctorin’ is always handy, so Clerics, Bards and Shamans make good surgeons, along with others in the Leader Role.
Text * Add Perception and Stealth to your list of Class Skills, or gain a +2 bonus to either Perception or Stealth.